Anjali Pinto is a photographer and writer based in Chicago.
She received a BA in photojournalism from the University of Missouri, with special training at the Danish School of Media and Journalism.
Her work focuses on the following topics:
- women, body image, feminism, lgbtq+ , poc,
- education, youth, non-profits, community development
- immigration, civil rights, human rights, government
- death, grief, mourning, memory
- sexuality, love, partnership
- food, drink and travel
Anjali's clients include: New York Times, BITCH Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Washington Post, Refinery 29, Food & Wine, Food Network, Rolling Stone, Chicago Magazine, Chicago Reader, Chicago Community Trust