Youth Dance Program Associate
At Hubbard Street Dance Chicago, we bring artists, art and audiences together to enrich, engage, and change lives through the experience of dance.
We are seeking a Youth Dance Program Associate to join Hubbard Street’s Education department. This part-time position (25 hours weekly) reports to the Youth Manager and provides administrative support for the Youth Dance Program. The Youth Dance Program Associate will maintain databases, including demographic tracking and filing systems, facilitate program registration, manage internal & external requests for program information, and provide administrative support for the youth program as detailed below.
- Serve as the front desk staff for the program;
- Coordinate parent communications;
- Manage student attendance records and faculty communications;
- Assist with all aspects of class registration;
- Maintain mailing lists for the youth program;
- Maintain program databases;
- Distribute marketing materials to promote youth programs;
- Set up/clean up classes, camps and workshops as needed;
- Provide administrative support to all youth events;
- Other duties as deemed appropriate.
- Hubbard Street gives preference to candidates who have demonstrable experience advocating for equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills that allow the individual to function in a variety of settings among widely different groups of people, a unique combination of creative and analytical talents.
- The ability to work productively and graciously under strict time constraints.
- Flexibility and a “team player” sensibility.