Open to anyone with an interest in contemporary art, Collectors Circle offers an exclusive look at some of the most exciting private collections in the city. Members are artists, collectors, and art enthusiasts. In addition to invitations to private collections tours, members also have access to special events throughout the year.
Sponsored by CHARTWELL INSURANCE SERVICES and HENNESSY
As a special CAC membership level, Collectors Circle offers an exclusive calendar of events that broadens members’ knowledge about contemporary arts and culture. Sponsored by Chartwell Insurance Services and Henessey.
- Exclusive access to members-only events throughout the year, primarily private home collection tours and artist studio tours
- Invitations to VIP events at Chicago Artists Coalition
- Special access passes to EXPO Chicago, and other Chicago art events throughout the year
$175 per year for individual
$250 per year for household
2020 Upcoming Collectors Circle Events:
- Virtual Home Collection Tour: Gary Metzner + Scott Johnson, Thursday, February 4, 2021
- Virtual Glasner Studio Tour: Edgar Miller Legacy, Wednesday, March 20, 2021
*Venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact CAC in advance for information regarding accessible entrance. Email Karina Quintana, karina[@]chicagoartistscoalition[.org], 312-491-8888 x1003
Never miss a thing
Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates on news, events, grants, and the latest opportunities for artists.