Open to anyone with an interest in contemporary art, Chartwell Collectors Circle is a dynamic group made up of many emerging and established collectors who share a strong interest in supporting Chicago’s role as an arts capital. Members receive invitations to private collections tours and access to special events throughout the year.
As a special CAC membership level, Collectors Circle offers an exclusive calendar of events that broadens members’ knowledge about contemporary arts and culture. Sponsored by Chartwell Insurance Services and Chubb Personal Insurance.
- Exclusive access to members-only events throughout the year, primarily private home collection tours and artist studio tours
- Invitations to VIP events at Chicago Artists Coalition
- Special access passes to EXPO Chicago, and other Chicago art events throughout the year
$175 per year for individual
$250 per year for household
2019 Collectors Circle Events:
- BOLT Open Studios, Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Private Home Collection Tour: Patric McCoy, Thursday February 28th, 2019
- Private Collection Tour: Thoma Foundation, Thursday, March 14, 2019
- Studio & Private Collection Tour with Melissa Weber and Jay Dandy, Thursday April 11th, 2019
- Private Collection Tour: Bob Buford, Wednesday, May 29, 2019
- Private Tour Wrightwood 659, Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Private Home Collection Tour: Scott Lang, Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Additional events to be announced soon
Never miss a thing
Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates on news, events, grants, and the latest opportunities for artists.