Open to anyone with an interest in contemporary art, Collectors Circle is a dynamic group made up of many emerging and established collectors who share a strong interest in supporting Chicago’s role as an arts capital. Members receive invitations to private collections tours and access to special events throughout the year.
Sponsored by Chartwell Insurance Services and Hennessy
As a special CAC membership level, Collectors Circle offers an exclusive calendar of events that broadens members’ knowledge about contemporary arts and culture. Sponsored by Chartwell Insurance Services and Henessey.
- Exclusive access to members-only events throughout the year, primarily private home collection tours and artist studio tours
- Invitations to VIP events at Chicago Artists Coalition
- Special access passes to EXPO Chicago, and other Chicago art events throughout the year
$175 per year for individual
$250 per year for household
2019/2020 Collectors Circle Events:
- BOLT Open Studios, Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Private Home Collection Tour: Patric McCoy, Thursday February 28th, 2019
- Private Collection Tour: Thoma Foundation, Thursday, March 14, 2019
- Studio & Private Collection Tour with Melissa Weber and Jay Dandy, Thursday April 11th, 2019
- Private Collection Tour: Bob Buford, Wednesday, May 29, 2019
- Private Tour Wrightwood 659, Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Private Home Collection Tour: Scott Lang, Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Gallery Tour: Corbett vs. Dempsey, Fall 2019 (date TBD)
- Private Home Collection Tour: Sandra and Jack Guthman, Thursday, November 14, 2019
- BOLT Open Studios, Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Private Home Collection Tour: Susan Aurinko, February, 2020
- Additional events to be announced soon
Never miss a thing
Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates on news, events, grants, and the latest opportunities for artists.