Ticket Services Associate
The Ticket Services Associate is a vital member of the Auditorium Theatre’s operations team, and plays an essential part in delivering excellent customer service to patrons and assisting with promoting the theatre and its performances. S/he/They establishes quality relationships with theatre patrons by processing individual, subscription, and group ticket orders. They also assist with promoting the performances through grassroots marketing. Evenings and weekends, which vary in frequency required, including working remotely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of sales/customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills to identify marketing and selling opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to service excellence by embodying the Auditorium Theatre’s core values, mission, and vision in every aspect of the role
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with Tessitura preferred