Stomp and Shout Kids is looking for an Administrative Assistant
Stomp and Shout Chicago, an innovative early childhood music and creative play program, is looking for a part time Administrative Assistant. To offer general support for the Education Director/Founder with finances, research, scheduling, and a variety of other projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum two years undergraduate education with successful completion of coursework related to Theatre Management/Administration
- Well-versed in MS Office Suite programs and Google Platform
- Track, manage and update budget and coordinate expense tracking -- budget management experience preferred.
- Communicates schedules and department updates.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work within tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- A collaborative, creative spirit with a sense of humor is a must.
- Interest in taking on leadership roles
- Other duties as assigned.