Seasonal, Guest Services Team Member
The Guest Services Team Member provides daily staffing of museum admissions while promoting membership sales. He/she strives to create a welcoming, safe, and accessible environment through positive staff-visitor interaction to provide and maintain exemplary guest service while admitting guests.
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily staffing of museum admissions and membership desks, on-site and off-site, not limited to one of the following positions:
- Membership kiosks off-site
- Museum crowd control
- Adheres to all cash handling policies and controls set forth by CCM and Director of Guest and Member Services.
- Facilitates in the opening and closing of admissions stations including resetting the environment and other related tasks as assigned.
- Promote membership sales to meet revenue goals while maintaining thorough knowledge of CCM’s reciprocity policies and membership benefits.
- Works closely with Partner Services team to facilitate and ensure smooth group visitor experience.
- Attends and participates in required team trainings and staff meetings.
- Participates in all staff development programs that introduce new exhibits and customer service approaches as well as ongoing education sessions.
- Other administrative assignments on an as-needed basis, performs other duties as assigned