Chicago Artists Coalition helps people connect with opportunities including calls for artists, jobs, grants, and art advising
Merry Music Makers is currently seeking a highly-trained professional to teach private piano lessons for ages 5+ at our Lakeview location. The ideal candidate will have experience introducing young children to the piano, as many of our students come from our early childhood group class program.
Lessons will be based on individual availability, but reasonable after school and weekend availability is desirable. Individual lessons may begin immediately, are ongoing, and are according to the instructor’s schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in music; higher degree preferred
- Experience teaching young children
- Patience, creativity, and a nurturing personality
- A strong dedication to creating a fun, stress-free and positive work environment
- Participation is the Fall and Spring recitals is mandatory
- 2+ years of teaching experience preferred