Photography Imaging Specialist
A creative wedding photography studio has a position available for a Photography Imaging Specialist in our Lombard, IL office. We seek a flexible, highly self-motivated individual with a digital photography background that is looking to join a creative team!
This is a great opportunity for recently graduated photography students!
· Enhance and retouch wedding images
· Send orders to our lab
· Design product including wedding albums and home décor
· Process incoming orders
· Quality assurance of product and design
· Help to select images for marketing and clients
· Digital photography experience a must
· Strong understanding and experience with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
· Microsoft Office experience
· Pays close attention to detail
· Strong listening and follow up skills
· The ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment as well as multitask
· Works well individually as well as in a team environment
· Ability to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday at our Lombard, IL studio.
This is a full-time position with benefits, 401k, vacation time and more.
Employees love the culture at TWA; our small size creates a supportive and fun environment where every voice is heard and every opinion is valued. Those voices drive our innovation in our fast-paced and strategic business. We promise our employees new daily challenges and ample opportunities to develop their skills and career in a very hands-on learning environment.
If people characterize you as friendly, adaptable, outgoing, resilient, a team player and HUMOROUS, you will fit perfectly at Timothy Whaley & Associates!
Timothy Whaley & Associates, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, veteran status, citizenship status (provided the employee is authorized to work in this country), sexual orientation, ancestry, marital status, or any other category protected by law.