The Marketing Associate is a new position and part of the Auditorium Theatre’s marketing and sales team. S/he/They is the primary videographer, photographer, and audio recorder for the theatre and manages the theatre’s e-marketing communications in partnership with the Digital Content Manager. The Marketing Associate also supports the day-to-day operations of the marketing team and is an integral part of reaching goals for subscription, single ticket sales, and special events.
This is a full-time, exempt position that reports to the Associate Director of Marketing. Some evenings and weekends required, including working remotely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Expert knowledge in video and audio recording and editing.
- Strong photography experience.
- Strong knowledge of e-mail marketing platforms, as well as best practices and trends.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
- Design experience a plus.
- Love and appreciation of dance, music, and theatre a must!
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with both our internal and external partners.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to service excellence by embodying the Auditorium Theatre’s core values, mission, and vision in every aspect of the role.
- A positive and professional demeanor is a must.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Please no phone calls / emails. Must apply through the link above!