Floral Production + Assembly
Luxe Bloom is seeking detailed-oriented and self-motivated individual(s) for freelance work at our luxury rose arrangement production facility. Assembly Staff report to our Creative Director and Production Assistant, and will assist in all aspects of prep within the production process. The role is critical to ensuring that our customers receive the exact arrangement that they ordered and that arrangements are delivered on time without breakage.
We replicate simple designs in large volumes, and will have particularly high volumes of work leading up to the holidays. Expect steady freelance hours (minimum 2 days/week) until December, with the possibility of advancing to a permanent position in the New Year.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic early stage business environment that has enormous growth potential
- Strong organizational skills, keen foresight and ability to plan for maximum efficiency
- Understanding of the expectations of luxury buyers for a high quality product delivered on time and in perfect condition
- Strong team player who is creative, flexible, adaptable and willing to help others as needed
- Ability to deal with deadlines, urgent production demands and changes in daily volume of work
- Assist in the execution of all aspects of daily production
- Follow directions as spelled out by Director or Production Assistant
- Pull and prep flowers and vases per the sales orders
- Clean the production area at the close of each work day
- Assist with periodic high-volume production and special orders
- Assembly-line style production and prep
- Ensure each stage of assembly is completed based on our tight time-line and under strict quality standards.
- Assist the Creative Director, Founder and other team members with ad hoc assignments
- High school degree.
- Some training (formal or not) in 3D arts required
- Knowledge or interest in floral is preferred, but note that this is not a traditional floral design position
- Other assembly/production experience is advantageous (baristas, sous chefs, light manufacturing, sewing, etc.)
- Strong fine motor skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lift moderately heavy objects, move quickly, and work on your feet for extended periods
- Must be responsible for your own reliable transportation to our facility
We will be reviewing candidates and interviewing right away; training will begin ASAP! Please respond with your resume, references, photos of your work if applicable, and any other pertinent info.
$15 per hour or DOE