Early Childhood Performing Arts Instructor
The Stage School is currently seeking a qualified instructor for our Premier Program classes for our upcoming winter/spring term. The instructor will teach singing and drama to children ages 4-6.
At The Stage School, students study drama, singing, and dance. Our Premier Program class focuses on introductory level techniques in each area. Students give a showcase or perform a musical at the end of each session, and the instructor will be responsible for rehearsing and directing the project throughout the course of the term.
Our Premier Program classes meet on Saturdays in Park Ridge. The Winter/Spring sessions begins January 18 and runs through May 9. Class meets from 9:30 to 11:00 am.
Compensation for this position is $35 per hour of teaching time.
- be motivated, energetic and organized
- have a strong professional background in musical theater
- have experience teaching children ages 4 - 6
- have experience rehearsing and directing performances
- have a passion for teaching life skills through the performing arts.
Please email resume and cover letter to ParkRidge@StageSchoolChicago.com. No phone calls please.