Digital Media Project Manager
Gold Leaf Design Group is looking for a rock star Digital Media Project Manager to assist with a number of creative marketing projects to support the Gold Leaf’s digital platform.
Some examples of this project work include:
- Coordinating and uploading of text, image and media content onto a digital platform.
- Processing, prepping and uploading rich media files (video, audio) to digital platform.
- Supporting the work of graphic and design project managers.
- Assisting in other department duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office is required and familiarity with different and constantly evolving technologies, and with some experience and/or education related to web and/or IT technologies.
- Keen interest in interactive presentation a must.
- Knowledge in digital film/photography is a plus.
- Job can (mostly) be done from home.
- Flexible work hours are available.
When applying, please attach a cover letter expressing your qualifications and interest in the internship. Candidates who are believed to be a good match will be invited to come in for an interview.