Dance Instructors Wanted
Kaleidoscope Dance is on the lookout for passionate, energetic and experienced teachers to join our rock star faculty. Instructors must have a 4-year degree in dance and teaching experience. Instructors need to well-versed in all styles of dance and ages.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teach classes to a wide range of children and/or adults with patience and understanding
- Plan and deliver outstanding lessons that are engaging and show progression
- Choreograph routines for our year-end performance in May
- Attend various meetings through-out the year
- Meet any deadlines given. For example; finishing routines, handing in music, choosing costumes etc.
- Attend our mandatory dress rehearsal week leading up to our performances,and attend day of performance to help backstage.
- Actively engage with parents between classes to update them on their child’s achievements and progress.
- Be friendly to everyone at our studio and give lots of compliments to our students.
- Love feedback and a hunger to learn and become a better instructor
- Have a can-do attitude
- Embrace the studio with energy and passion
Positions begin in September, 2019 and run throughout the 2019-2020 school year, with a potential for continued employment.
For more info about our studio and to see if it is a good fit please visit:
Work hours: Monday- Fridays afternoon/evenings. Saturday/Sunday mornings
To apply, please email us your resume detailing your experience. We’d also love to hear from you in at least 250 words why you’d like to join our inspiring team of teachers.
No phone calls, please.