We love artists! Are you looking for a part time job that allows you to earn extra income while you pursue your artistic endeavors? Do you love working with a team? Are you enthusiastic and reliable? Then consider applying for this position!
Hewn, a nationally recognized artisan bakery in Evanston, Illinois, is hiring for Front of House positions. FOH staff are responsible for ensuring that the store meets company standards in customer service, and retail sales while providing customers with excellent, quality products and efficient, friendly service.
• Complete all FOH duties including register, packaging product, customer service, making espresso drinks, cleaning etc.
• Provides knowledgeable information to customers regarding Hewn products.
• Maintains high cleanliness standards consistently throughout the store in the areas of store appearance, merchandise and equipment.
• Maintains efficient, friendly service standards.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
• Minimum one year bakery/coffee retail experience.
• Register and cash handling experience.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Weekend availability is required - especially Sundays.
• Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
• Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
• Must be able to lift up to 40lbs and be on your feet for several hours.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.