AUDITIONS! For Dance Instructors & Scholarships
Three Incredible Opportunities For Professional and Aspiring Professional Dancers!
1) Begin a career as a Latin, Swing, Ballroom Dance INSTRUCTOR
2) Transform the lives of young people as a professional TEACHING ARTIST in our school program
3) Earn a SCHOLARSHIP/Internship to get free training that can lead to a superfun and rewarding career!
Apply for one, two, or all three!
AUDITIONS will be held on
Tuesday, November 5
1pm to 3pm
May I Have This Dance's Studio
5246 N Elston Ave, 2nd Floor
Chicago IL 60630
Are you a professional or semi-pro Performing Arts dancer? Would you like to add social dances like West Coast Swing, Salsa, Ballroom, Tango, Hustle, and Country to your repertoire? Apply for May I Have This Dance's scholarship program, where you may receive several months of free classes.
DANCING WITH CLASS TEACHING ARTIST Details:
Get trained to transform the lives of young people through our Dancing with Class Outreach program. Our excellent team of teaching artists travel to schools throughout Chicagoland to teach programs based on our social/ballroom and world dance curriculum. Qualified candidates must have previous dance/performing arts experience, a flexible day-time schedule, and a strong desire to work with elementary and middle school students.
ADULT INSTRUCTOR & INSTRUCTORS IN TRAINING Details:
Have the most FUN and rewarding career! Join the family of the best social dance studio! May I Have This Dance is looking for both experienced instructors as well as talented dancers to join the Instructor Training program. Previous Experience with Swing, Lindy, Salsa, Hip Hop, Tango, and/or Blues Dance a big plus but not required. Make people happy everyday, and work with some of the greatest people ever.
To reserve your spot in the auditions, please send the following to Info@MayIHaveThisDance.com as soon as you can.
1) Statement of which of the opportunities you are interested in, why, your availability, short and long term goals.
2) Your Dance Resume (places trained, taught, performed, etc)
3) Non-Dance Resume (education, jobs, involvements, etc)
4) Headshot or photo of you dancing.
5) Link to a video of you dancing (if available).
Again, email Info@MayIHaveThisDance.com
If you are not available for the auditions, but are very interested in any of the opportunities, contact us to see if we schedule a make-up opportunity.