Open to anyone with an interest in contemporary art, Collectors Circle offers an exclusive look at some of the most exciting private collections in the city. Members are artists, collectors, and art enthusiasts. In addition to invitations to private collections tours, members also have access to special events throughout the year.
Sponsored by CHARTWELL INSURANCE SERVICES and HENNESSY
As a special CAC membership level, Collectors Circle offers an exclusive calendar of events that broadens members’ knowledge about contemporary arts and culture. Sponsored by Chartwell Insurance Services and Henessey.
- Exclusive access to members-only events throughout the year, primarily private home collection tours and artist studio tours
- Invitations to VIP events at Chicago Artists Coalition
- Special access passes to EXPO Chicago, and other Chicago art events throughout the year
$175 per year for individual
$250 per year for household
2019-2020 Upcoming Collectors Circle Events:
- Private Home Collection Tour: JoAnn Seagren and Scott Lang, Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Private Home Collection Tour: Sandra and Jack Guthman, Thursday, November 14, 2019
- Gallery Tour: Corbett vs. Dempsey, Thursday, December 12, 2019*
- BOLT Open Studios, Tuesday, January 21, 2020*
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour: The Conservation Center, Wednesday, March 18, 2020*
- Gallery Tour: Mariane Ibrahim, Thursday, April 16, 2020*
- Private Home Collection Tour: Gary Metzner and Scott Johnson, Thursday, May 7, 2020*
- Private Home Collection Tour: Susan Aurinko, Wednesday, June 10, 2020* (rescheduled from Feb)
- Additional events announced as they are confirmed
*Venue is wheelchair accessible. Please contact CAC in advance for information regarding accessible entrance. Email Mary DeYoe, mary[@]chicagoartistscoalition[.org], 312-491-8888 x1002
Never miss a thing
Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates on news, events, grants, and the latest opportunities for artists.