The Chartwell Collectors Circle is a dynamic group of both emerging and established collectors who share a strong interest in art and supporting Chicago’s role as an arts capital.
As a special CAC membership level, Collectors Circle offers an exclusive calendar of events that broadens members’ knowledge about contemporary arts and culture. Sponsored by Chartwell Insurance Services and Chubb Personal Insurance.
See past Collectors Circle events HERE
- Exclusive access to members-only events throughout the year, primarily private home collection tours and artist studio tours
- Invitations to VIP events at Chicago Artists Coalition
- Special access passes to EXPO Chicago, and other Chicago art events throughout the year
$175 per year for individual
$250 per year for household
Upcoming Collectors Circle Events:
- BOLT Open Studios, Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Private Home Collection Tour: Patric McCoy, Thursday February 28th, 2019
- Private Collection Tour: Thoma Foundation, March 14, 2019
- Artist Studio & Private Collection Tour: Melissa Weber, Thursday April 4th, 2019