The Old Town School of Folk Music seeks part-time ukulele teachers for private lessons and group classes in Lincoln Park and in the South Loop.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Music Performance or Music Education preferred)
- Minimum two years of teaching experience preferred
- High level of musicianship and personal responsibility
- Ability to teach beginning through advanced levels required
- Ability to teach young children through adults
- Multi-instrumentalist and ability to teach online a plus
Discounts at the School and some voluntary benefits are available for part-time employees.
If interested and qualified, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Old Town School is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. Old Town School strives to be an inclusive and equitable organization that is reflective of the diversity of the city of Chicago. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. This is critical to our success as a community focused organization.