Ticket Services Representative – Part Time
Reports to: Ticket Services Manager
This position provides customer service to constituents attending the theater.
- Process all elements of subscriber and single ticket transactions: sell single tickets, subscriptions, and processing exchanges
- Process promotional ticket orders
- Handle cash, check, and credit card transactions
- Accurately guide patrons through the buying process for accessible seats and complete all related notices
- Assist with patron account maintenance
- Troubleshoot patron issues, including but not limited to single-ticket-buyer exchanges, missed performances, incorrect information
- Provide accurate and efficient service to Goodman patrons
- Be proactive in staying informed of production information and ticket buying procedures, disseminated primarily through the use of email and posted information
- Accurate packaging of tickets and setting up of will call
- Complete other duties as assigned in support of the Goodman Theatre Ticket Services Department to ensure quality constituent service
- Ticketing and Customer Service Experience required
- Knowledge of Tessitura ticketing software preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team and group environment
- Ability to work efficiently with attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- Sensitivity to patron billing and credit card information
- Office open 7 days a week, night and weekend availability a must, ideally 15-25 hrs per week based on the needs of the theatre
Goodman Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: https://www.ikrut.com/microsite/pages/Goodman%20Theatre/default.html
Please indicate in the cover letter how you heard about this position. No emails or calls please.