Studio Administrative Coordinator
Studio Coordinator Position
Reports to the Studio Manager, Studio Owner and Co-owner.
The Studio Coordinator position provides general administrative support to a small office setting while interacting and helping customers. The Studio Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing customer service, answering email & phone calls, registering customers while collecting payment for services, and record keeping.
Part-time and full-time positions available. Must be able to work evening and weekend hours. We are looking for a permanent part-time addition to our team only.
Hourly compensation based on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Answering phones and email professionally and timely with accurate knowledge of all studio services and offerings.
• Responsible for checking in students, taking registrations, operating credit card terminal & handling money.
• Oversees volunteer staff members with daily check ins, registrations, and helping class balances.
• Daily upkeep including light cleaning, organizing all promotional materials, maintaining inventory, equipment troubleshooting, etc. Computer literacy is a must.
• Light filing, data collection, and entry.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• At least 1-year equivalent office experience preferred.
• Must be personable, friendly and professional with excellent customer service skills.
• Must be articulate, detail oriented, have proven organizational skills and excellent follow through.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, comfortable with social media, web savvy, and be willing to learn new programs.
• The Studio Coordinator position is responsible for running the studio during the evenings and weekends, so must be comfortable in a leadership and decision-making role.
• Must be able and willing to do some light physical labor including moving studio chairs, tables, cleaning.