Spring Social Media & Marketing Intern
Are you tech-savvy and enjoy creating content for social media? At The Art Center Highland Park you will gain experience in working representing online in a fun and creative form! We would love to find someone who can think outside the box and help us expand our presence online to represent us through various perspectives.
- Photograph classes and events.
- Create Facebook and Instagram posts and flyers/posters as needed.
- Manage social media posting schedule.
- Update website information.
- Create community engagement on social media accounts.
- Passion for community engagement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and stay organized
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Constant Contact
- Self-starter to learn new software
- Experience in website editing is a plus
Start date is flexible. Two-week minimum commitment. 12-18 hours per week.
This is an unpaid internship but we will be happy to write letters of recommendation.