Spring Latino Outreach & Engagement Intern
Are you interested building a strong relationship with a Latino community with a focus in art? At The Art Center Highland Park you will gain experience growing our Latino outreach and engagement.
- Translate marketing materials to Spanish.
- Create events to engage the Latino community.
- Attend public marketing events (Highwood farmers market)
- Create surveys and other methods for community dialogue and feedback
- Native Spanish speaker or Advanced Spanish Speaker.
- Comfortable writing and proof reading in Spanish.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Start date is flexible. Two-week minimum commitment. 10-15 hours per week.
This is an unpaid internship but we will be happy to write letters of recommendation.