This position will be part of the Front of House team, driving our shuttle van from from a nearby high school parking lot to the theatre before and after shows (about half a mile on residential roads).
This job requires:
- A valid Illinois Driver’s license
- Comfort driving with others (including children)
- A friendly demeanor around patrons
- Availability to work on weekends (Mainstage shows will run Friday and Saturday nights with Saturday and Sunday matinees. KidSeries shows will run on Saturday and Sunday morning.)
- Assist with tasks around the theatre during shows.
On rare occasions, this position may be asked to fill in for one of the other Front of House positions.
Instructions to Apply:
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include how soon you would be able to start.