Schedule and Facilities Coordinator
The Schedule and Facilities Coordinator is responsible for assigning and managing all instructional space (classes, lessons, rehearsals) in the Music Conservatory (Roosevelt University), inventory and management of equipment needed in these spaces, and working closely with the Music Conservatory Office and Performance Activities Office to coordinate space and equipment needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in performing arts or arts management
- A minimum of 1 year experience in arts management
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills
- Timely attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to service excellence by embodying Roosevelt University’s core values, mission, and vision in every aspect of the role working with students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- A positive and professional demeanor is a must
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity or experiences with Asimut scheduling and reservation software
- The Coordinator is also the liaison with university conference services for all rentals of CCPA’s Music Facilities.
- This is a full-time exempt position and reports to the Dean.
Apply online: https://jobs.roosevelt.edu/postings/5040