Sales and Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Sales Job Responsibilities:
This position spearheads marketing and sales for a west suburban virtual paint party business. The ideal candidate lives in or near La Grange, IL, has an entrepreneurial spirit and is open to the idea of delivering a virtual art service in a residential studio setting.
The marketing and sales specialist researches and develops various marketing strategies for Art Studio 928 products (art kits, note cards, and other merch as well as and virtual paint party and art-to-go services). Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas.
Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
This is a contract position for one year based on an hourly rate and commission.
Marketing and Sales Job Duties:
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates and develops relationships with sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyzes trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends local trade shows, provides in-studio production support and craft shows as needed
Marketing and Sales skills and qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, Organization and Planning.
Please provide resume AND COVER LETTER explaining your experience and how hiring you will help Studio 928.