Resin Production Assisstant
Resin Production Assistant - Paid - Temporary/Contract/Part-Time
Start Date - 5/6/2019
Studio K Design is seeking a self-motivated and highly organized arts professional in order to assist in the pouring and casting of resin elements for our sculptural installation projects.
This contract position is part-time, with the flexibility to choose mornings or afternoons. You will be required to work for 20 hours per week (Monday-Friday, 4 hours per day) as you will follow a set production schedule.
About Studio K:
We are a multidisciplinary creative house focused on hospitality design, who recently moved to a new office space in Chicago’s West Town neighborhood. Our team of designers, artists, and specialists work in a collaborative environment in order to deliver designs for Chicago’s premiere restaurants, bars, and hotels.
- Punctual, trustworthy, accountable
- Detail and communication-oriented
- Comfortable getting hands dirty
- Interest in sculpture, installation, and/or interior design
- Previous mold making experience a plus
- Previous experience with resin a plus
Please send your resume and proposed schedule to Jordan Houden at firstname.lastname@example.org