At Phoenix International Publications, Inc., we’re committed to crafting engaging, educational, and entertaining books for young readers to encourage a lifelong love of story time! Together with our licensing partners, including Disney, Nickelodeon, Sesame Workshop, Baby Einstein, World of Eric Carle, and more, we create award-winning sound books, song books, picture books, board books, bath books, and Look and Find books, which provide a unique, interactive reading experience for children and their families.
Are you ready to join our fun and creative team? We’re looking for a full-time Reprint Coordinator to manage book reprints. This position is based in our Chicago office, and we offer a flexible work arrangement.
- Creating and overseeing the production schedules for all book reprints.
- Managing and adjusting milestone dates with the Manufacturing department and the Publishing reprint team as necessary.
- Working closely with the Manufacturing, Sales, and Operations departments to understand reprint priorities.
- Attending regularly scheduled reprint meetings and maintaining the reprint schedule report.
- Maintaining accurate records of all reprints in production; working with the Publishing Assistant to ensure specifications and metadata are properly entered into the title management system for each reprint title.
- Securing reprint revision approvals from licensing partners, such as Disney, Nickelodeon, and Sesame Workshop, as needed.
- Proofreading and approving reprint file updates and revisions.
- Reviewing and approving advance printed copies of reprint titles.
- Developing a detailed understanding of workflows and responsibilities related to the reprint titles, and identifying opportunities for efficiencies and improvements.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-4 years in project management; publishing or book manufacturing is a plus.
- Proactive and detail-oriented with excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and efficiently as well as deal with issues diplomatically.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Workspace; knowledge of Biblio is a plus.
Phoenix International Publications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.