direction tour marketing (www.directiontourmarketing.com) is a nation wide street marketing company that focuses on promoting the Arts including theatre, exhibitions, festivals, concerts, etc. direction distributes posters, flyers and other tangible promotional items locally throughout the city and suburbs for our clients, (Steppenwolf Theatre, Jam Productions, Old Town School of Folk Music just to name a few).
We are currently seeking a Promotional Representative to join our delivery team to distribute promotional materials to predetermined routes and locations throughout the city and suburbs. This is an excellent position for those who require a flexible schedule and have daytime availability. This is a part-time position (30-35 hours per week). Preferably, we're looking for people who are available Monday-Friday for typical business hours, 10am-6pm. This position starts at $15 per hour in addition to reimbursement for mileage (56 cents per mile).
- Driving throughout the city and suburbs
- Placing promotional materials inside route locations
- Taking photos of promotional item placement
- Updating route location database
- Keeping track of mileage on a bi-weekly basis
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a reliable car
- Outgoing and friendly
- Able to carry 40-50 lbs.
- Familiarity with city and surrounding suburbs a plus but not required
To be considered, please respond to this ad with your resume, including any relevant experience.
Please, NO PHONE CALLS.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Permanent