direction tour marketing is a Chicago-based, arts focused streetmarketing agency. direction tour marketing works with performing arts organizations to promote their events by distributing posters, flyers, and other promotional materials to retail and lifestyle locations throughout the Chicagoland area. Notable clients include; Steppenwolf Theatre, Chicago Symphony Orchestra, Empty Bottle, Joffrey Ballet, Lollapalooza, etc.direction tour marketing is an independent, locally owned small business founded in 1999 to support Chicago’s performing arts community.
For more information about direction tour marketing please visit www.directiontourmarketing.com.
The Field Marketing Representative is responsible for daily visits to retail and lifestyle accounts on our regular, predetermined distribution routes that span the city and suburbs. Field Marketing Representative will deliver promotional materials to each location on a route and be responsible for daily recaps, recording proof of delivery, and providing location updates to supervisor. Field Marketing Representative will be provided a company vehicle to complete daily routes. Field Marketing Representative can expect that daily routes are approximately 7 hours in duration.
Typically, 70% of our routes are in the city and 30% are in the suburbs. Candidates of the Field Marketing Representative role should enjoy driving, working alone, and self managing their responsibilities. Candidates can expect regular interactions with account contacts and limited interactions with direction tour marketing clients.
- Daily deliveries to assigned delivery routes
- Safe operation of delivery vehicle
- Placement and posting of promotional materials at approved locations
- Photo documentation of promotional placements
- Proof of delivery App managementSubmission of daily route recap reports
- Delivery vehicle can be provided unless you want to use your own vehicle
Capabilities & Qualifications
- A valid drivers license is required
- A clean driving record is required
- Capable of lifting 50lbs if necessary
- Delivery Experience a plus but not required
- Experience working with mobile app technologies
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Strong time management skills and capable of self management
- Strong Communication Skills, both written & verbal
- Comfortable meeting & engaging with new individuals
Working at direction tour marketing
direction tour marketing is a casual office environment that prides itself in providing a comfortable, flexible, and supportive environment. We understand and respect value our staff and strive to support individual needs. The Field Marketing Representative position is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a position that doesn’t require nights or weekends. Work hours are during regular business hours Monday though Friday.
Position & Structure
This is a part time, onsite/field position;
30-40 Hours per week;
Approx.10AM through 6PM,
Monday through Friday. Must be Monday-Friday.
Wages start at $15.80 per hour
0.67 cents per mile
To ApplyPlease email resume