Programming Coordinator/Admin Assistant
The Chicago Industrial Arts & Design Center (CIADC) is looking for a Programming Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to start in January.
This position supports the Executive Director and Staff with Teen and Adult programming responsibilities, and also serves as customer service and reception for our facility.
The ideal candidate:
- has genuine interest in our Mission and is excited to join our creative community
- has excellent communication skills
- is responsible and professional
- is organized, pays strong attention to detail, and has a good work ethic
- is available to work approx. 20-25hrs/wk, both weekday and weekend hours
- posesses strong PC computer skills (email, Word, Excel); database experience a plus
- is assertive, a problem-solver, and can work independently
Compensation is based on qualifications and experience. CIADC is an equal opportunity employer.
CIADC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Rogers Park. Our mission is to provide education, working access, and community to 3D object makers working with materials/processes requiring industrial workspace, specialized skill-sets, and shop tools. We have 4 in-depth Departments: Casting & Molding, Metalworking & Forging, Technology & Design, and Woodworking. CIADC offers classes and community workspace use for any interest and skill level! More at www.ciadc.org
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references.