The Chicago Industrial Arts & Design Center (CIADC) is hiring for immediate employment!
CIADC is a non-profit organization in Rogers Park that provides industrial arts education and working access to the Chicagoland public in 4 Departments: Casting & Molding, Metalworking & Forging, Technology & Design, and Woodworking. We offer programming for Youth and Adults of all abilities and interests!
CIADC is looking for a Programming Coordinator/Front Desk Admin to join our Team starting immediately. The position acts as programming support between the Executive Director and the Department Staff. The position also serves in a customer service/reception role at the Front Desk.
The ideal candidate will have:
- desire to work in a dynamic, creative community with intentions to grow with the position
- availability 20-25 hours per week, Mon, Wed, and Sat
- general familiarity with 3D Studio Arts processes, especially those available at CIADC
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written; fluency in Spanish a plus
- great attention to detail
- working proficiency on PCs in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; MS Access database familiarity a plus
- SquareSpace for commerce and Square point of sale experience a plus
- experience developing programs for Youth and Adults; experience working with Chicago Public Schools a plus
- customer service experience
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to the contact below.
The Chicago Industrial Arts & Design Center is an equal opportunity employer.