COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT & EDUCATION PARTNERSHIPS
Red Clay Dance Company is excited to request applications for a Program Manager. The role is a full-time, salaried position that manages the organizations’ Community Engagement & Education Partnerships (CEEP) Programs. These programs serve approximately 1500 youth and adults annually through in-school and out-of school dance residencies, workshops, and community-based learning opportunities. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Strong interest in program management, design and cultivating thriving partnerships.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees planning, development, coordination, and implementation of all activities of the CEEP program.
- Provides local program leadership to cultivate growth and development of new school, community and program partnerships.
- Works with the Director of Education & Community Partnerships to ensure the teaching model and curriculum remain relevant, current, and support the impact and artistic goals of the organization.
- Maintains focus on the achievement of key program outcomes and impact goals including measures for participant performance, retention, and those evaluation efforts are on-track for desired metrics.
- In collaboration with the Director of Education & Community Partnerships supports participant and program assessment, data collection, reporting, and interpretation. May suggest directions for research and evaluation efforts related to program.
- Supports the Director of Education & Community Partnership in the recruitment and onboarding of Teaching Artivists.
- Directly supervises and evaluates Teaching Artivists.
- Supports, builds, and shares best practices for positive participant outcomes.
- Provides specific guidance to Teaching Artivists in the area of professional responsibilities, prioritization, and time and resource allocation.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS
- Serves as a liaison and communicates with school personnel and partner organizations regarding program goals and objectives.
- Works collaboratively with the Director of Education & Community Partnerships to ensure the artistic work of all CEEP programs and performances align with the organization’s artistic vision.
- Works collaboratively with Marketing Team to ensure effective marketing of the CEEP programs.
BUDGET AND FUNDRAISING
- Supports the Director of Education & Community Partnership in tracking program budget to ensure expenditures align with scope of budget and addresses issues that impact program goals.
A Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in arts management or program development. Prior supervisory experience a plus.
TRAITS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and identify priorities.
- Exceptional communication, public speaking, active listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Contagious excellence and professionalism.
- Superior written and oral communication skills with a commitment to maintaining Red Clay Dance Company’s unique voice while improving the quality, content and format of all correspondence.
- Ability to manage workflow and plan/coordinate the work of others to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate successfully with stakeholders, patrons, performers, and employees.
- Strong focus on results with an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving.
- Strong sense of personal and professional accountability
The selected candidate should also demonstrate the following competencies:
- TEAMWORK - Work effectively and productively with others to achieve extraordinary results.
- FLEXIBILITY, RESILIENCY, AND PROBLEM-SOLVING ABILITY - Agile in responding to change with an ability to analyze, diagnose, and resolve problems.
- SELF-MANAGEMENT, PLANNING & ORGANIZING - Uses logical, systematic, and orderly procedures to create plans, and manages time and priorities for themselves and their team, utilizing effective processes to make decisions, which lead to the achievement of objectives.
Health Benefit Credit
To Apply: Please submit the following documents in a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Cover Letter
• 2 References