Production Assistant Part time
This is a suburban on-site position in or very near La Grange, IL.
La Grange, IL virtual art studio owner is seeking a responsible, outgoing, creative production assistant, part time.
We are a fast growing, home-based art studio offering art kits, art parties and virtual art classes.
We’re looking for someone who loves art, is no stranger to Mac IOS and who can spare a few hours per week to help produce our LIVE in-studio virtual art parties.
You’ll set up the iphone cameras, run the opening credits, get the trivia on screen and answer guest questions. Its really a fun job!
Duties will include:
- Adjust lighting and cameras for live virtual paint parties
- Use production equipment and software to manage the live show
- Packing kit materials (paint, canvas, brushes, etc) in preparation for shipment
- Must be familiar with Mac IOS and iphones
- Will learn proprietary software for production of shows
- Finding and customizing trivia for shows.
- Exceptional writing and organizational skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Is extremely punctual and organized
- The ideal candidate lives in or near La Grange, IL with reliable transportation.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn to be an art entrepreneur
Please send your resume and a COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered. Absolutely no phone calls please.
Hours are not consistent because our show dates and times are customer driven.
We offer a competitive hourly rate and we're an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.