Preschool Teacher (Part Time)
Join our ensemble of play professionals and bring Kidville classes to life with your talents, energy and passion for children. Help us create an environment that nurtures milestones and memories through PLAY.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in a preschool alternative classroom for two and three year olds, guiding them through a positive first school experience
- Implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans utilizing the Kidville tools and theme books provided to you
- Collaborate with your co-teachers with clear communication
- Prepare the classroom environment for efficiency and FUN!
- Assist in classroom clean-up and organization
- Connect with a network of over 500 play professionals who excite and inspire families around the world!
What you offer:
- A Baccalaureate Degree in an early childhood education field OR a Baccalaureate Degree in any field with a minimum of one year experience teaching in a preschool classroom
- Availability Tuesday and Thursday mornings, February-June 2020. Possibility to continue on in our Summer Camp Program
- A willingness to perform, sing, and be silly in front of both children and adults
- A joy for meeting, engaging and connecting with families
- A flexible attitude and a welcoming smile
- A warm and friendly personality that commands a room
- A strong desire to collaborate and share ideas with a team
- Documentation of legal U.S. residency
- You have a singing voice made for Broadway
- You can jam out on a guitar, drums or piano
- You are a secret baby whisperer and children gravitate towards you
- You have an artistic eye for crafting, design, painting or more
- You are a champion fort maker
- You are pursuing a Masters in the Arts or in Education