Piano Teacher Chicago
Northside Music Academy, located in the peaceful and scenic Edgebrook neighborhood of Chicago, is seeking passionate and dedicated piano instructors to join our amazing team of music teachers. We are seeking teachers to take over full existing piano studios on Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays starting in October.
We are a fast-growing music academy committed to delivering a high quality music education to each of our students, no matter their experience level! Working with many talented, friendly colleagues and a great group of families and students each day, NMA is a wonderful and welcoming place to be.
Benefits of teaching at NMA:
- Lessons take place on location at our renovated, modern facility in Edgebrook.
- This position is for both in-person and online lessons (students may utilize either option as suits their individual needs and/or health precautions).
- Pay is competitive, based on qualifications and experience.
- Administrative work such as enrollment, recital execution, and scheduling is all handled by NMA staff so that you can just focus on teaching!
- No cancellation policy - Teachers are compensated for all scheduled lessons regardless of attendance
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Piano Performance/Education preferred but not required
- Passion for teaching and teaching experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- High level of musicianship and personal responsibility
- Ability to teach beginning through advanced levels
- Access to reliable transportation is a plus
- Experience with ABRSM, MTNA, or Royal Conservatory graded testing is a plus