Piano teacher - beginner to intermediate | Piano Power | North Shore & Chicago
Looking for a way to beat the heat this summer? Come work for the coolest music lesson company in the Chicago area.
We are proud to be the most teacher-friendly lessons provider in the Chicago area:
- Excellent compensation: introductory hourly rate of $35-50.
- Driving time is fully compensated.
- Our strong cancellation policy means students who are engaged and committed to regular lessons.
- Our student waiting list is full and waiting to fill up your schedule.
- All students are pre-screened to ensure a great teaching experience.
- COVID protocols are enforced to ensure a safe teaching environment for our teachers.
- Compensation reviews are annual, and based on clear performance metrics.
- Hands-on mentorship, training, and lessons are available for professional growth and help with tough students.
- Scheduling, billing, client communication, and efficient routing are handled by our stellar administrative team.
- $250 signing bonus for new teachers.
Teacher-founded, teacher-run, and local, Piano Power has been a great home for Chicago musicians for 15 years.Looking for teachers who are:
- Energetic, relaxed, fun, and great with kids.
- Able to teach music fundamentals.
- Able to arrange a Taylor Swift song (for example) for a beginner musician.
- Capable of helping a student develop a composition.
- Car owners (we provide in-home lessons in Chicago and the northern suburbs).
- Responsible and punctual.
Watch our current instructors describe the Piano Power work experience:
We can't wait to hear from you!