Working for Piano Power is a great way to teach music as a fun and fulfilling part-time or full-time job. We care about our teachers, which is why, starting in the fall, our teachers will be compensated for all in-between lesson time (read more).
Right now, we're looking for a talented piano teacher. Our ideal teacher is:
- Energetic, relaxed, fun, and great with kids.
- Able to teach music fundamentals (scales, note-reading, etc.).
- Able to arrange an Taylor Swift song (for example) for beginner piano.
- Capable of helping a student develop a composition.
- Car owners (these are in-home lessons in Chicago and the northern suburbs).
- Responsible and punctual.
We offer you an awesome work experience, featuring:
- Excellent compensation -- introductory rate of $30-45/hr, with annual compensation reviews.
- Compensation for all in-between drive time at $13/hr, effective September 1st.
- Hands-on assistance and one-on-one advice.
- Hassle-free, rewarding work experience.
- Flexible schedule -- you tell us when you want to work.
- Students available right away -- our waiting list is ready for you!
But don't take our word for it. Here's what our current instructors have to say.