Piano Teacher | Chicago & North Shore
Teacher-founded, teacher-run, and local, Piano Power has been a great home for Chicago musicians for 15 years. We are proud to be the most teacher-friendly lessons provider in the Chicago area.
We offer guaranteed weekly income. You are fully compensated for your driving time. And we are currently offering our new instructors a $250 signing bonus.
We're looking for piano teachers, piano+voice teachers, piano+guitar teachers, and piano+drum teachers, who are:
- Energetic, relaxed, fun, and great with kids.
- Able to teach music fundamentals (scales, note-reading, etc.).
- Able to arrange a Taylor Swift song (for example) for a beginner musician.
- Capable of helping a student develop a composition.
- Car owners (we provide in-home lessons in Chicago and the northern suburbs).
- Responsible and punctual.
We off you an awesome work experience, featuring:
- Excellent compensation -- introductory hourly rate of $30-45, with annual compensation reviews.
- Guaranteed weekly income... even when your students cancel.
- Compensation for all driving time.
- Hands-on assistance and one-on-one mentorship.
- Hassle-free, rewarding work experience.
- Thorough screening of all students and families, as well as a strict anti-harassment policy.
- Flexible schedule -- you tell us when you want to work.
- Students available right away -- our waiting list is ready for you!
- Watch our current instructors describe the Piano Power work experience.
Pay: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour