We are now accepting Food Tour Guide applications for our 2020 summer season!
Do you love Chicago? Do you love Chicago food? Can you command a crowd; make them listen and make them laugh? Then you might be a perfect candidate for a job as a food tour guide with Tour Chicago.
You need to make a great first impression, be a fantastic storyteller, have an infectious sense of humor, be adept at thinking quickly on your feet, be responsible, detail-oriented and be empathetic and highly sensitive to people’s backgrounds, cultures, and differences. We want people who are passionate about Chicago and this city's cuisine, and who know how to communicate that passion to others and make them excited about it too.
If you think you might be the right person, check the application requirements below and get in touch.
- Be a quick learner
- Have a high level of English (knowledge of a language other than English not required, but a plus)
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Have lived in Chicago for at least one year
- Have a working smartphone for purposes of scheduling and communication
- Have access to internet at home and check email at least once a day; and
- Be available for monthly team meetings and periodic (fun!) training sessions.
In order to apply, please fill out the application form on our website: https://www.tourthechi.com/work-with-us