Patron Services Supervisor (Patron Loyalty Lead)
TITLE: Patron Services Supervisor (Patron Loyalty Lead)
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Sales
Supervises a team consisting of one part-time supervisor and several (approximately seven) part-time associates, within the Patron Services division of the CSOA’s Sales and Ticketing Team. Supports the Customer Relations Manager in the areas of ticketing/database operations, personnel, and general office management. Acts as the ticketing lead for patron loyalty initiatives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides leadership support for the Patron Services division of the CSOA’s Sales and Ticketing Team.
- Collaborates with the marketing department, as the primary administrator for patron loyalty initiatives, such as “surprise and delight” and other patron retention opportunities.
- Supports sales revenue goals and campaign initiatives.
- Trains part-time Patron Services staff on Tessitura ticketing/database system, customer service standards, departmental policies/procedures, and information resources.
- Manages direct-report Patron Services personnel. (i.e. monitoring performance, conducting reviews, assisting with scheduling)
- Manages the Patron Services phone, web chat queue, and patron email correspondence.
- Assists with Tessitura ticketing set-up and resolves ticketing system issues, especially during evening and weekend hours.
- Coordinates ticketing order entry for VIP Services, Group Services, and Telemarketing.
- Coordinates certain aspects of seat inventory management and ticket fulfillment, working closely with the Box Office.
- Coordinates special assistance for select patrons, working closely with the Front of House Manager.
- Assists with special projects such as outbound call campaigns, proofing of marketing materials, database hygiene/maintenance, and patron growth initiatives.
- Assists with general operations and additional tasks as needed. (i.e. responding to patrons in the phone and web chat queue, keeping shift notes, and attending required meetings)
- Reports directly to the Customer Relations Manager, and also receives direction from the Director of Sales & Ticketing Operations.
- Supervises part-time associates and supervisors.
- Works in partnership with a second Patron Services Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Four year degree or equivalent work experience in sales, customer service, and/or ticketing.
- Strong organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service background required and supervisory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems preferred, especially Tessitura.
- Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge and appreciation of classical and jazz music required.
Pleasant office and call center environment.
Evenings and weekends required.
To apply for full-time, part-time or seasonal positions with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association:
Please email your cover letter, resume and salary history (PDF or Word attachments only) to email@example.com.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to:
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Human Resources Department
220 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to 312-294-3838.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.