Patron Services Administrative Coordinator PT
TITLE: Patron Services Administrative Coordinator
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt (Part Time)
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
Supports the administrative needs and the community ticketing initiatives of the CSOA’s Sales and Ticketing Team. Acts as the primary ticketing lead for the Negaunee Music Institute.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides support for the Patron Services division of the CSOA’s Sales and Ticketing Team, primarily focused on coordinating administrative needs for the department and community ticketing initiatives.
2. Collaborates with the Negaunee Music Institute, as the primary ticketing lead for community initiatives, including ticketing and bus scheduling for school concerts and ticket fulfillment coordination with the Box Office.
3. Coordinates Tessitura database maintenance projects, including patron account clean-up and merge processes.
4. Coordinates departmental scheduling, time-off tracking, accounting, and expense reports.
5. Coordinates community ticketing, including voucher / gift certificates distribution and redemption, complimentary tickets, and education ticketing.
6. Coordinates North Shore Shuttle service for Friday Matinees.
7. Assists in maintaining a clean and productive work environment; and ensures team members have the resources they need.
8. Assists with aspects of ticket order processing, including sales, exchanges, donations, and gift certificates; and including support for VIP Services, Group Services, and Telemarketing.
9. Assists in responding to the Patron Services phone, web chat queue, and patron email correspondence during high-response periods.
10. Assists with special projects, such as proofing of marketing materials and patron growth initiatives.
11. Assists with general operations and additional tasks as needed.
1. Reports directly to the Patron Services Manager, and also receives direction from the Director of Sales and Ticketing Operations and Patron Services Supervisors.
2. Works collaboratively with Patron Services Associates and other team members.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. At least two years of work experience in administrative, customer service, and/or ticketing.
2. Strong organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
3. Knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
4. Working knowledge of ticketing systems preferred, especially Tessitura.
5. Customer service background preferred.
6. Knowledge and appreciation of classical and jazz music preferred.
Pleasant office environment.
Evenings and weekends required.
To apply for full-time, part-time or seasonal positions with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association:
Please email your cover letter and resume (PDF or Word attachments only) to email@example.com.
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association
Human Resources Department
220 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604
Please send your cover letter and resume to 312-294-3838.
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.