Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist
Receptionist/Office Assistant/Front Desk Coordinator for Physical Therapy Clinic (Part-Time or Full-Time)
West Town PT is looking to hire a motivated, friendly team-member for their small, but growing physical therapy clinic. This is a part-time or full-time position with tremendous opportunity for growth.
At West Town PT, we strive for a fun, relaxed environment and work with clients looking for high-quality treatment they cannot find at other physical therapy offices.
We’re looking for an all-star who will help keep our office running smoothly and let our Physical Therapists focus on our patients. Additionally, beyond the basic job requirements, we’re looking for someone who fits our fun, active, and competent culture and wants to be part of a team.
If you’re looking to be part of a motivated team and growing community, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Opening and/or closing clinic- Answering the phone and patient emails- Scheduling patients
- Keeping clinic tidy and stocked with supplies
- Greeting patients and making them feel welcome- Verifying insurance benefits and running payments
What we’re looking for:
- You are a motivated individual looking to grow with our company
- You are personable and skilled at connecting with people – we need someone who will make our patients feel welcome and relaxed
- You are a problem solver and super organized
- You are a team-player and enthusiastic about helping our clients and other team-members
- You demonstrate a strong work-ethic and maintain integrity through everything you do
- No experience is required, but we are looking for someone who meets all (or most) of the attributes listed above
This is an afternoon/evening position with the following schedule (slightly flexible):
Opportunity to pick up more hours if desired.