Lifeline Theatre has an opening for a full time Operations Manager. Lifeline is a 40-year old, non-equity, nonprofit theater company specializing in original or reimagined literary adaptations.
Lifeline Theatre’s Operations Manager is a full-time staff position that reports to Lifeline’s Managing Director (MD). The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall day to day operations of accessibility, data management, facilities, and support of Patron Services. The Operations Manager will ensure a hospitable, smooth and efficient operation and leads by example at all times, providing the highest level of customer service to all patrons, donors, and artists.
- Experience in facilities management
- Experience in customer service and working with customer relationship management software (AudienceView or OvationTix preferred)
- Experience managing multiple initiatives and supervising others
- High energy, positive, “can do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and high degree of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on oral communication and conflict management
- Excellent written communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Interest, enthusiasm, and affinity for working with people in a highly collaborative organizational structure
- Commitment to achieving high standards within limited resources and strong ability to problem solve
- Understanding of and commitment to Lifeline’s mission and vision
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent prior experience
This position is full time, salaried exempt. The weekly schedule is Sunday-Thursday. Some evening work is required. The salary is $36,700 per year and includes 100% employer-paid medical and dental insurance.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lifeline will accept applications until April 21. We will contact you if we feel there is a potential match with your skills and experience and our needs. No phone calls please.
Lifeline Theatre provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Lifeline is closely monitoring state and local public health guidelines and the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the health and safety of the staff, production teams, and audience members. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all staff. Vaccination records will be kept confidential and maintained separately from personnel paperwork.
Lifeline Theatre interprets, explores, and reimagines books and other literary works to create stories that move us beyond the margins of our own lives.
Lifeline Theatre is dedicated to offering a safe, inclusive, accessible and just environment that values equity, nurtures individuality and celebrates diversity. We are committed to implementing strategies and best-practices that dismantle racism, harassment and all forms of oppression within our company and the greater theatre community.