Metalsmithing Studio Monitors
Lillstreet Art Center is looking for studio monitors for our Metalsmithing and Jewelry Department. Metals studio monitors supervise open studio and help maintain safe and clean classrooms for our students and teachers.
- Art practice in metalsmithing
- Familiarity with flame and equipment safety
- Positive and professional
- Excellent people skills
- Must be comfortable working with adults of all skill levels and abilities
- Evening and weekend availability preferred
We need from you:
- CV/ Resume
- Cover letter
- Link to personal website/ online portfolio or 4 to 6 images in jpeg or pdf format
Work exchange notice:
- This is not a paid opportunity.
- Studio monitors receive class discounts.
- 24/7 access to metals studios and equipment outside of class and workshop times.
- Part-time (4 hours) and full-time (8 hours) weekly shifts available.
Please send all information to email@example.com with the subject line "Metals Studio Monitor Application"
Since 1975, Lillstreet Art Center has been a community of artists and students working side-by-side. Our intent has always been to offer an alternative space to create, connect with, and find community. Lillstreet Art Center supports the arts through a multifaceted arts education program, year-long artist residencies, an art exhibition space, retail sales opportunities for artists, studio rentals and arts-based professional development.