Merchandise Associate For National Tour
StarQuest Dance Competition is a nationwide dance competition, touring to 60+ cities each year and delivering a truly unique experience to young performers. We are looking for motivated, positive, people-oriented leaders to join our touring Road Warrior team!
What POSITIONS are we looking for?
Merchandise Associate: This position is for those who have a love for providing effortless guest-services, are pristinely organized, love interacting with kids, and have a knack for sales. This role consistently acts as a concierge to our guests while keeping the displays pristine AND selling StarQuest-branded merchandise to a steady flow of guests.
What QUALITIES do our Road Warriors possess?
• Innate love of providing a great experience for guests of all ages!
• Impeccable logistical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication
• Mastery of time management and multitasking
• Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to load in, load out, and carry heavy equipment
• Skill in moving quickly through time and space
• Ability to work well on little to no sleep (And thrive while doing it!)
• Sense of humor
What’s in it for YOU?
This is a truly unique experience that will allow you to grow personally and professionally. You’ll work side by side with people who love what they do, and strive to find the best way to overcome obstacles and accomplish a common goal. It is challenging, yet extremely rewarding. With this type of work and schedule, you will have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to evaluate your own skills and grow to your fullest potential.
We will be looking for an immediate hire through virtual interviews. These will be scheduled on an individual basis.
Mandatory Training for all Road Warriors:
• January 10 - 13, 2022
• January 17th – June 6th, 2022 (Excluding April 15th-22th)
**Most weeks you will travel to the event on Thursday early morning and return home on Monday afternoon
-Positions have no union jurisdiction
-Competitive pay with seasonal and yearly increases
-Travel, food/per diem, and double occupancy lodging provided on the road
Want to embark on this journey with us?
Please go to the website below. There you will find detailed job descriptions and how to apply.