Help this exciting arts organization take its success to the next level. You will report to the Executive Director in this multi-faceted position and will spearhead direct mail, digital and email marketing; subscription and fundraising campaigns; and PR efforts. This is an opportunity to further develop your marketing and operational skills with a highly respected classical vocal ensemble that has entertained Chicago audiences for over twenty-five years.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include planning and creating direct mail and email marketing efforts, developing and executing subscription campaigns, planning and executing digital and traditional advertising, and measuring and evaluating marketing results. You will be the primary source for PR work and will oversee the website and social media efforts. You will also play a key role in the organization’s primary fundraising event each year and coordinate donor appeal campaigns.
On the operations side, you will help staff concerts and special events, and spearhead the preparation of program books. The position requires 32 office hours per week, plus some weekend/evening hours during the concert season.
To be successful, you will need:
- Three years of administrative experience with an emphasis on marketing and communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Experience with an arts organization and knowledge of choral music is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, with skills or aptitude in marketing concepts and P.R. skills highly desirable.
- Proven ability to interact with the public and provide a high level of donor/customer support.
- Strong computer skills; experience with PatronManager, MailChimp, and digital advertising (Google/Facebook) desirable.
- Highly flexible and team oriented.
The position includes a salary of $30-35k plus a health reimbursement account and paid time off. Please send a cover letter and resume to Matt Greenberg at email@example.com, or mail to Chicago a cappella, 2936 N. Southport Ave., Room 226, Chicago, IL, 60657.