Chicago Artists Coalition helps people connect with opportunities including calls for artists, jobs, grants, and art advising
Marketing internship (May - Sep)
Seeking a Marketing Intern (Summer) for Wonder City Studio
Wonder City Studio is a small, Ravenswood-based visual arts company. We create artwork that honors the architecture and history of places worth preserving, with a special love for Chicago.
We're looking for a part-time Marketing Intern this Summer to help us during the week with a variety of tasks outlined below.
- Hours: 8 hrs/week. 4 hrs two days a week, from 12PM - 4PM (we have some flexibility on which days. We also occasionally have a need for more hours during busier times.)
- Pay: $18/hour
- Start date: ASAP
- Term: May 15 (or earliest availability) – September 15
- Work location is at our Ravenswood, Chicago-based studio (not remote/home-based)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating social media content, mainly for IG, Twitter, TikTok, email newsletter
- Posting/scheduling social media content
- Preparing online orders for shipment and for retail/wholesale/shows
- Ordering production supplies, keeping track of levels and stocks
- Doing customer service
- Helping keep the studio organized and neat
- Carrying out general miscellaneous tasks needed around studio
Requirements and preferences
- Good handle on social media content creation and optimizing for engagement
- Good eye for photography (and video capture / editing skills definitely a plus)
- Good at writing/copy-writing
- High attention to detail
- Organized, punctual, and efficient
- NICE BONUS: Interest in Chicago architecture and history!
What we need from you: Please email us a very brief cover letter, resume, any social media/ photography/ short video clips that shows off your content.