Marketing & Development Coordinator
Join the team at Chicago a cappella and be a part of an exciting music organization as it takes its success to the next level. In this multi-faceted part-time position, you will support marketing and development efforts, including direct mail and email marketing, social media, subscription and fundraising campaigns, event planning, and PR efforts. You’ll be a part of a small team dedicated to furthering the art of ensemble singing, working with a highly respected vocal ensemble that has entertained Chicago audiences for over twenty-five years.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include coordinating direct mail campaigns, executing plans for subscription and donor campaigns, carrying out paid advertising campaigns, executing mass email communications, overseeing social networking activities, and creating marketing reports. On the development side, you will coordinate printing and mail campaigns, spearhead the gala silent auction, and support gala planning and logistics. You will also support concert production, staffing performances and other key events as needed.
The position requires 22 office hours per week, with possible additional office hours during heavy periods, plus some weekend/evening hours for concerts and events. The position is paid hourly.
To be successful, you will need:
- Two years of administrative experience.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, with skills or aptitude in marketing concepts and P.R. skills desirable.
- A highly flexible and team oriented approach.
- Experience with nonprofit arts organization and knowledge of choral music is preferred.
- Ability to interact with the public and provide a high level of donor/customer support.
- Microsoft Office skills; experience with PatronManager, MailChimp, and digital advertising (Google/Facebook) desirable.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Matt Greenberg at email@example.com, or mail to Chicago a cappella, 2936 N. Southport Ave., Room 226, Chicago, IL, 60657.