Marketing Data & Operations Associate
In support of the overall Marketing team, the Marketing Data & Operations Associate provides data and lead management assistance, creates list pulls and extractions for marketing campaigns, and provides department administrative assistance.
CSOA is an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin. We value diversity and inclusion and seek to build and maintain a community and culture that celebrates and values diverse backgrounds, identities, and perspectives. We consider equivalent combinations of experience and education for jobs, and all candidates who believe they possess equivalent experience and education are encouraged to apply.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop a detailed understanding of subscriber/donor database, processes and reporting.
2. Create and manage list extractions for all marketing efforts, including direct mail, digital, email, and telemarketing campaigns.
3. Optimize lead management by monitoring for over/under-utilization.
4. Monitor and fulfill list exchange requests, and maintain data and segmentation with list exchange vendor.
5. Provide support for marketing automation projects and data.
6. Plan and execute new single-ticket buyer retention campaign.
7. Enter and maintain Tessitura subscriber, single-ticket buyer, affinity group and prospect data as it relates to marketing.
8. Maintain department documentation on Tessitura processes and procedures, and coordinate data hygiene projects for marketing.
9. Coordinate setup of performances, packages and events in Tessitura.
10. Support Telemarketing campaign lead management and reporting.
11. Maintain audience demographic reporting.
12. Support campaign reporting and analysis and marketing research projects.
13. Provide administrative support for department, including invoice processing, postage accounts, office supplies and maintenance of archives and storage spaces.
14. Proofread marketing materials.
15. Serve as Communications department representative at Symphony Center concerts
16. Additional projects as assigned.
1. Reports to Director of Program Marketing & Operations
2. Works closely with members of the Marketing, Sales & Patron Experience, Development and IT teams.
3. Other contacts include: CSO departments, print/mail vendors, trade list contacts, data management vendors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
2. Experience in marketing, arts administration or related field.
3. Working knowledge of Tessitura or similar ticketing/donor database. Experience with Tessitura and Tessitura Analytics preferred.
4. Understanding and appreciation of music.
5. Experience in spreadsheet applications and word processing. Advanced experience with spreadsheet applications preferred (MS Office).
6. Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Excellent written and verbal skills.
Pleasant office environment.