Marketing Coordinator/Admin Assistant
The Chicago Industrial Arts & Design Center (CIADC) is looking for a Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to start immediately.
This position maintains our social media activity, website news, and e-newsletters, and also serves as customer service and reception for our facility.
The ideal candidate:
- has genuine interest in our Mission and is excited to join our creative community
- has excellent communication skills
- is responsible and professional
- is organized, pays strong attention to detail, and has a good work ethic
- is available to work approx. 20-25hrs/wk, both weekday evenings and and weekend hours
- possesses strong PC computer skills (email, Word, Excel)
- has managed social media for business (Instagram, FB); familiarity with SquareSpace and MailChimp a plus
- is assertive, a problem-solver, and can work independently
Compensation is based on qualifications and experience. CIADC is an equal opportunity employer.
CIADC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Rogers Park. Our mission is to provide education, working access, and community to 3D object makers working with materials/processes requiring industrial workspace, specialized skill-sets, and shop tools. We have 4 in-depth Departments: Casting & Molding, Metalworking & Forging, Technology & Design, and Woodworking. CIADC offers classes and community workspace use for any interest and skill level! More at www.ciadc.org
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references.